Tuesday, April 13, 2010

These Promotion Winners Cranked Out the Miles



The San Diego Century Bicycle Tour is excited to announce three winners in last week's promotions: Gary, Mario and Liam.

Gary came away with a free jersey for the San Diego Century, and Mario and Liam received 30% off registration for the ride on May 22. All three cranked out 67 miles with the Trek Superstore century training ride for the San Diego Century.

CLICK HERE for our weekly training and promotion information. You'll get in on:
  • Free 30, 60 and 100 mile training plans from coach and 3 time Olympic cyclist John Howard
  • Free supported training rides with the Trek Superstore Century Training series
  • Free membership and uploads at STRAVA and endomondo to log and share your rides
  • Weekly chances to win free registration, registration discounts, Garmin cycling computers, t-shirts, jerseys, shop discounts and more.

I am excited to ride in my first century and I am looking forward to riding in the San Diego Century. This is the first time I have participated in group training or riding and I am really impressed with the Trek team training for the San Diego Century. I can tell that the weekly rides are improving my riding performance. Completing a Century bike ride is one of the things in my "bucket" list and this Century will be my 60th birthday present to myself.

Thanks,
Liam OShea



Thank you very much for writing and even more for the prize. First I must thank the Trek team for helping recreational cyclists like me prepare for a century like the San Diego Century Bicycle Tour. Secondly, I am excited to feel strong and motivated for the century ride because I know it will be a challenge for me to travel the distance. Finally I thank the whole team at Trek and the San Diego Century Bicycle Tour for giving us the training information and support.

Thanks again and happy day.
Mario Mandujano

I am really looking forward to the San Diego Century and utilizing all the skills I have been taught during the Trek Century Training Series program. The San Diego Century incorporates most of the training rides that I have been using to prepare for the ride. The Dos Picos course should be real challenging and takes you through some of the best of San Diego's scenery.

Thanks Again,
Gary Liegler


If you're thinking about riding the San Diego Century Bicycle Tour, register now to reserve your spot!

THE SAN DIEGO CENTURY BICYCLE TOUR MAY 22, 2010

Register Now for San Diego Century

Pass the word on to your friends and get in on the weekly training and promotions. And be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

How to Get in on the San Diego Century Bicycle Tour Training and Promotions:
Enter your email in the top right section of this page, follow us on twitter @sandiegocentury and become a Facebook fan of San Diego Century. Everyone will get free training plans & tips, and chances to win ride entries, jerseys and more. We're even looking at some fun virtual competitions with Strava.com and Endomondo.com for all those GPS tracks you record from your rides.

All participants receive free 30, 60 or 100 mile training plans from cycling legend and coach John Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment